- Login to your Google Ad Manager account and, if prompted, select the network you want to add the integration for.
- In the menu go to
Admin > Global settings.
- In the general settings section make sure
API accessis enabled and click on the
Add a service account user.
- Add the following details in the form and save:
- Login to your Watching That account and go to the Google Ad Manager integration page.
- Fill in the GAM network code and save.
Once these steps are done you should immediately notice friendly names for line items and other metadata in app instead of just IDs.