- Login to your Brightcove account.
- Go to your API Authentication page.
- Click Register New Application.
- Enter a name for this application to help you remember what it is for. For example,
- Under Select accounts for authorization select the account(s) that contains the videos and players you want identified.
- Under Exposed Brightcove APIs tick
CMS > Video Readand
Players > Read.
- Click Save. From the modal that appears copy the Client ID and Client Secret values.
- Login to your Watching That account and go to the Brightcove API Integration page.
- Paste the copied Client ID and Client Secret from Brightcove, into the form on Watching That’s Brightcove Integration page (below).
- Add your Brightcove Account ID to the Account ID field in the form. Note: You can get your Brightcove Account ID from your Brightcove account settings page.
- Click "Connect to Brightcove".
Once these steps are done you should immediately notice friendly names and other metadata in app instead of just IDs.